U.S Passport Support Center
HomeRegional Passport OfficesPassport RequirementsEmergency PassportPassport OfficesContact Us

Passport Requirements and Information 
Passport Application for a Name Change
Put our expertise to work for you. At U.S Passport Support Center, we are proud to assist all U.S. citizens in getting a passport. If you have a U.S. Passport emergency
we recommend using a Registered Courier Prompt Passport Services.
Provide Valid U.S. Passport
Provide Copy of Your ID
U.S Passport Name Change Instructions
Provide of  Proof Name Change
Passport Name Change Expediting Fees
When applying for a U.S. Passport Name Change you must provide a copy of your Drivers License or State Issued ID. 
U.S. Passport name changes require a certified copy of marriage certificate or a court order from the issuing authority and it must have the seal of that authority that issued the name change.
Must have check or money order made payable to the U.S. Department of State in the amount of $170.00
Must be able to provide your U.S. Passport in order to have a name changed.
Please fill out the Name Change application online by clicking the link we provided for you. Passport Renewal Online Application.